Mental health awareness has been on the rise in last few years…however there is still a lot of stigma and misinformation when it comes to the matter. Most people suffer from various mental illnesses feel like they can not speak about it, out of fear of being judged, labelled or considered bad vibes amongst many other fears.
It is time to break the false narrative around mental health. Approximately 10.7% of the world’s population suffer from various mental illnesses!!
As you’ll see in the days to come, this site sheds light on what it’s like living with mental illnesses:
- The important of creating awareness and spreading kindness
- Different disorders and how they can affect an individual’s daily life.
- Different coping mechanisms. How different people/personalities cope or deal with it.
- Toxic patterns brought about. How and why they happen. How to try and remove yourself.
- Also random post of healing and helplessness. It’s a rollercoaster of ups and downs and each stage is a battle…
- This IS A SAFE ZONE